DISH's 11 U.S.-based Customer Service Centers provide award-winning service to millions of customers throughout the nation. Customer and Technical Service representatives act as excellent information resources for billing, programming and troubleshooting questions including suggesting ways for existing customers to get the most value and enjoyment from their DISH experience.
A successful Quality Assurance Specialist will have the following:
- Fluency in the Hindi/Urdu language (Speaking, Reading and Writing)
- High school diploma or GED; and two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong analytical and decision making ability.
- Familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Above average competence in call requirements and sustained quality on the phones.
- Ability to calculate figures such as basic fractions and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The Hindi/Urdu Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for all Quality Assurance training and execution in the specific call center. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the monitoring of call center agents, provision of call trends, calibration of call center management and setting quality expectations. Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of quality assurance guidelines and setting of relating policies and procedures in an effort to ensure 100% customer/client satisfaction.
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Participate in the presentation of the quality process to new hires and coaches.
- Participate in weekly calibration sessions to ensure a high level of consistency throughout the call center.
- Take calls for a minimum of 4 hours per week.
- Provide accurate, consistent and fair evaluations along with motivational feedback.
- Collectively work with management to communicate quality of work measurements and recommend improvements.
- Compile data to develop reports that outline service strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify CSC attributes and developmental needs for the CSR.
- Offer strategies that improve the areas of opportunity for CSR.
- Maintain database to track results of monitoring campaigns.
- Monitor low performing agents as requested by call center management.
- Translate calls as needed.
- Successfully perform additional duties as assigned.
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
no -- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job advertiser.
no -- Please, no phone calls about this job!
no -- Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT OK.